Plumbing and HVAC Company in Missouri City, TX
Plumbing and HVAC Company in Missouri City, TX
Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating Company in Missouri City, TX
Missouri City, TX, is an important location in Texas railroad history; in its early days, it was a key shipping point for oil and salt. Today, the area is known for upscale, master-planned residential developments. As is the case in homes across the Houston area, residents depend on their A/C and heating systems as well as reliable plumbing. To ensure these systems are running properly, and fix any urgent issues that arise, they rely on Village Plumbing & Air. Our woman-owned and family-run business has been providing high-quality service to homeowners since 1946.
Why Village Plumbing & Air
Missouri City is hot and humid most of the year. We make sure residents can stay cool. While air conditioners are generally reliable, issues do occur. From dirty filters to frozen coils and broken down compressors, we’ve seen it all, but our A/C contractors can handle any problem, big or small. You can therefore trust Village Plumbing & Air to help with:
Air Conditioning Services
The heat and humidity in Atascocita last for several months. Our high-quality air conditioning services in Houston ensure the needs of our customers here are met. The A/C keeps you cool and controls indoor humidity and air quality. But problems can happen; and when they do, you can rely on Village Plumbing & Air for:
- A/C Repair: Our technicians can fix your air conditioner whether it makes unusual annoying sounds or isn’t blowing enough air, providing the right amount of cooling, or otherwise working as it should. The latest tools let us thoroughly inspect it and make the appropriate repairs.
- A/C Replacement: Our Houston A/C replacement specialists are with you every step of the way when your old system fails. Able to assess the needs of your home, we’ll size a new system right, install it, and fully test your new air conditioning system.
- A/C Maintenance: Major repairs and expenses can be avoided by having your A/C maintained twice a year. Our maintenance plan members receive bi-annual inspections and tune-ups, which can improve efficiency, comfort, and the life of your system.
In the winter, Missouri City can be cool at times. Your furnace will help keep you warm and cozy and we’re here to make sure it does so. From pre-season maintenance to emergency furnace repair, you can rely on our HVAC technicians to keep your heating system running, efficient, and safe. Call us to manage any of these heating services:
- Furnace Repair: If a furnace isn’t heating your home properly, is noisy, or leaking, we can fix it fast. Uneven heating and gas-like odors are reasons to request emergency assistance. We’ll quickly restore heating in your home and avoid risks such as fires and carbon monoxide.
- Furnace Replacement: Replacing an aging furnace can improve safety and efficiency, but only if installation is done properly. Our team sizes furnaces based on your home’s needs and checks and upgrades vents, connections, and other components whenever necessary.
- Furnace Maintenance: We can spot furnace trouble before it even begins. Bi-annual inspections and tune-ups can mean fewer headaches and ensure that you will have reliable heating throughout the winter.
Plumbing is a vital part of Missouri City homes. We know all too well the effects of a neglected plumbing system. Time, corrosion, and water pressure are just a few things that act against it, but we can ensure your home, water quality, and fixtures are in good shape by providing these high-quality services:
- Drain Cleaning: Slow drains, backed up drains, and smelly drains signal something is wrong with your plumbing. No matter what it is, we can fix it. Our plumbers in Houston employ the latest equipment to inspect and clean out any drain and ensure clogs are permanently removed.
- Sewer Repair: Oftentimes a plumbing problem originates from outside your home. A clogged sewer line, broken pipe, or tree roots filling it can disrupt your quality of life. It may seem like a big job to fix, but we can do it, often without excavation and the associated repairs and expenses.
- Hot Water Heaters: You use hot water for many daily activities. But don’t take it for granted; water heater damage will have a negative effect on your home. We can fix most problems, but if necessary we’ll replace your system with a more modern, efficient one.
Fill the form below and we’ll contact you in no time.
"*" indicates required fields
Contact Village Plumbing & Air
Customers in Atascocita can rely on our emergency plumbing contractors and HVAC technicians to help with any problem they’re having. Our Houston air conditioning repair crews are fully stocked and can fix any issue on the spot. Whether you need plumbing/HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance help or are remodeling, you’ll receive superior service. We also offer many opportunities to save, from coupons to low-interest financing. Call 713-526-1491 to learn more or schedule an appointment.
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.