Village Plumbing & Home Services is a proud member of industry leading best practices and technical excellence associations. These organizations help keep us on the leading edge of advancements and technology in the plumbing, heating and cooling industries.
Nexstar ® Network
Nexstar is a business development and best practices organization, delivering business training, systems and support to independent home service providers. As a member, we place great importance on being ethical, honest, trustworthy and responsible.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
We are proud members of the BBB. Their mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
The BBB is a resource you can turn to for objective, unbiased information on businesses.
NATE (North American Technical Excellence)
Our company employs skilled, knowledgeable professionals certified by NATE, the largest industry-endorsed, non-profit certification organization for HVACR technicians in the USA.
To achieve NATE certification, technicians must pass stringent exams that test their knowledge of installation, maintenance and service of heating and cooling equipment. Completing this rigorous certification process demonstrates they are able to ensure satisfaction with your home comfort system.
Other Professional Organizations
Village Plumbing & Home Services is actively involved in the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors
- Gulf Coast Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors
- National Kitchen and Bath Association