HVAC and Plumbing Services Company in West University
HVAC and Plumbing Services Company in West University
Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating Company in West University
Village Plumbing has dedicated and experienced plumbers in West University as well as cooling and heating system professionals who can help with installation, repairs, and maintenance. Whether you need furnace repair, drain cleaning, or a 24-hour plumber to deal with a burst pipe or flood quickly, you can count on us. We’ve been in business since 1946 and continue to operate on the same principles of professionalism, respect, and outstanding customer service. Our business stands out for several reasons
Award Winning Service
Village Plumbing has won many awards over the years. We were named Fleet Design Contest Winner by HVACR Business Magazine in 2021 and were listed as one of the fastest growing private companies in America four years in a row. Our company is listed as a Premiere Local Contractor with Home Services Review and was ranked #31 on the Aggie 100 list. In 2018, Monica Ryan contributed details about her journey developing a successful woman-led company to Houstonia Magazine.
The plumbing awards and other recognitions we have received include:
- Houston Press: 2021 Best of Houston Readers’ Choice Awards – Best Plumber and Best HVAC Company
- HVACR Business Magazine: 2021 Fleet Design Contest Winner
- 5000: 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
- Better Business Bureau: Pinnacle Award/Award for Excellence
- OutSmart Magazine: 6x winner of the Gayest & Greatest readers’ choice award.
- Houston Business Journal: Women Who Mean Business Award (in 2019 and other years) and the Houston Fast 100 award.
- PHC News: Top 20 contractors in the nation in 2017.
Air Conditioning Services
No one wants to be without air conditioning during the long, hot Texas summers. But ACs tend to break down when you need them most. That’s why Village Plumbing is trusted for:
- AC Maintenance: Neglecting your air conditioner will cause it to become less reliable and efficient and more susceptible to breakdowns. With routine care, adjustments, and tune-ups, your system can continue running at peak efficiency. Contact Village Plumbing for your 26 Point Precision Air Conditioner Tune Up.
- AC Repair: If you need 24-hour AC repair near you, our West University AC repair technicians travel with all the parts needed to fix your air conditioner fast. They can replace filters, change coils, and fix air handlers and condensers, fans, drain lines, and connections to resolve the issue you are having.
- AC Installation: Successful installation requires properly sizing an air conditioner for your space so it works efficiently. We’ll present a range of options, including some of the most energy efficient Lennox AC systems available, and follow the latest procedures and guidelines for installing it. If your system is over 15 years old, has become inefficient, or needs expensive repairs, replacement may yield long-term savings.
Get a Village Partner Plan
For a low annual price, you become a member of our Village Partner Plan and get priority access to all our home services. Members receive AC and furnace tune-ups twice a year, an annual whole house plumbing inspection, and 10% off on all services. You also pay a reduced fee for emergency service or visits during holidays. We run through detailed checklists to ensure gas or electric furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps are properly inspected and serviced. That’s because preventative maintenance can save you a great deal in the long run.
As the cooler months arrive, we know that residents and business owners in West University will be using their heating systems. To ensure you have reliable heating, Village Plumbing offers:
- Heating Services: Heating requires a substantial amount of energy and any issue can cause your heater to use more energy. The result is a spike in your energy bills despite no changes in consumption. Our licensed technicians can address issues such as a lack of heat, uneven heating, and problems with airflow that can originate from a clogged filter or tear in your ductwork.
- Furnace Repair and Replacement: Furnaces are hard-working appliances. Over time, numerous components can start to wear out. If it doesn’t seem to be running or you hear unsettling noises such as rattling, thumping, clicking, banging, or screeching, contact Village Plumbing and we’ll send someone to troubleshoot and address the issue. We can also quickly flush sediment from the tank or replace your system with a more efficient furnace.
Plumbing lines, fixtures, and water-using appliances are used heavily and can develop a wide range of issues. Village Plumbing is the leading service provider in this area, with specialties such as:
- Hot Water Heaters: A faulty water heater not only results in a cold shower; it can also put your family in danger of carbon monoxide exposure. We can ensure your water heater is safe, efficient, and reliable; provide an annual tank flush; or provide an upgrade with a tankless hot water heater.
- Drain Cleaning: Hair, soap, grease, and many other things can clog up your drains. If your drains or slow or backing up, Village Plumbing can use video cameras to find the problem and then fix it to get your drains flowing again.
- Sewer Line Repair: We can address cracked sewer pipes, collapsed pipes, blockages, tree root intrusion, and many other issues. Call Village Plumbing if multiple drains are backing up, you smell sewage in your home, or your yard is inexplicably damp or flooded.
- Kitchen & Bath Fixtures: A leaky sink or dripping faucet can waste a lot of water. Fortunately, we can fix this and other problems that occur with garbage disposals, dishwashers, washing machines, etc. If your toilet is running, bathtub is cracked, or shower isn’t working like it should, call Village Plumbing.
Fill the form below and we’ll contact you in no time.
Contact Village Plumbing & Air
Our plumbers in West University are ready to assist you 24 hours a day. If you’re looking for help with an AC, furnace, or sump pump near you or require sewer inspection services, Village Plumbing offers high-quality care at affordable prices. In addition to fast diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance, we also offer financing options to accommodate your budget. To get started, request service online or call 713-526-1491 today!
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.