Water Heater Repair and Installation
The Leading Hot Water Heater Technicians in Houston, TX
You might not realize that your hot water heater is one of the most heavily used appliances in your home. Warm water is used for a wide range of tasks. Every time you take a shower or wash the dishes, cook, or clean, you use heated water. There are many reasons you may need water heater repair or replacement. But you can trust the technicians at Village Plumbing to promptly troubleshoot and repair your water heater or replace it if necessary. If that’s the case, then our team will evaluate your home to determine the best type and size of model, and install it, at competitive prices.
Our Houston, TX, plumbers are available 24/7 to address your hot water heater and other plumbing needs.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Delaying water heater repair can lead to more significant problems including damage to your plumbing system and home. Contact us immediately if you notice any of these issues:
- Leak: Leaking water can lead to water damage, rust, and mold. The cause may be a loose or damaged in-line valve, failed pressure relief valve, or cracked water heater tank.
- No Hot Water: If you have a gas water heater, our Houston plumbers can fix a gas valve, pilot light, or thermocouple. Electric water heaters may not work if a heating element is broken, which we can fix as well.
- Not Enough Hot Water: A cracked dip tube or sediment buildup in the tank may be to blame if you’re frequently running out of hot water at home.
- Poor Temperature Control: Adjusting the thermostat should help regulate water temperature, but if this doesn’t work, we may need to replace the thermostat.
- Low Water Pressure: May be due to a water heater problem, an issue with narrow pipes, or calcium or magnesium buildup within your plumbing.
- It’s Taking Longer to Get Hot Water: If you're waiting to recover warm water, the issue might be with the burner orifice or low gas pressure.
- Water Looks Dirty: Seeing discolored water can mean the water heater tank is deteriorating, perhaps rusted, or an anode rod needs to be replaced.
Whether you have a damaged pressure valve or a cracked water heater tank, Village Plumbing can find the best solution for you. We’ll always fix a problem if we can. But if repairs are very expensive or your water heater is old, our technicians may suggest replacing it. A thorough inspection is always performed to ensure you get the best service possible.
Water Heater Installation and Replacement
Installing a new water heater can increase efficiency, improve hot water availability, and conserve space. We specialize in traditional water heaters and tankless water heater replacement in Houston. A tankless model is more compact than the models you’re used to and can even fit in a closet. Regardless of the direction you choose, our team will assess the needs of your home and family to determine the right sized hot water heater.
You can also trust Village Plumbing for water heater maintenance. Important tasks such as adjusting water temperature, insulating pipe, testing the system, and flushing sediment from the tank can help your appliance work more efficiently and last longer. We even go beyond that for members of our Village Partner Plan, which includes an annual whole house plumbing inspection. And no matter what service you need as a member, you’ll receive 10% off.
Contact Village Plumbing
We’re a leading hot water heater services company in the Houston area. Whether you notice corrosion, changes in water temperature or quality, or have hard water in your home, we can take care of your water heater. You can even discuss the issues you’re having during a virtual service call, and we’ll schedule on-site repairs or maintenance and provide an estimate if necessary. To learn more about what we do and find opportunities to save, call 713-678-0483 today.
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.
Visit our Kitchen & Bath Showroom for Top brands: Kohler, Brizo, Eisenberg & more!