24 Hour Plumbing Services in Houston
Village Plumbing & Air is proud to offer 24/7 plumbing services in Houston, TX. Members of our Village Partner Plan receive a reduced emergency fee plus fast, high-quality service.
Your Local Emergency Plumbing Contractor
Our licensed technicians are ready on a moment’s notice to get to your home and address your plumbing emergency. When something goes wrong with your plumbing, it’s crucial to fix the root problem fast, or else there could be extensive property damage. Our availability helps avoid serious water damage and reduce the inconveniences of plumbing failures. We can save you from expensive water damage repair, mold remediation, and property renovations later.
We’re known as “The Cleanest Techs in Town” for a reason. Not only do we thoroughly evaluate and resolve the problem immediately. Our team ensures your home is clean when we’re done. That means no messy cleanup for you and no chips or scratches on your furnishings. All our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’ll make it right if for some reason you’re not happy with our work.
Call in Any Type of Emergency
There are various situations in which you might need our Houston plumbing services in a hurry. These include:
- Burst Pipe: Corrosion, high water pressure, a blockage, or freezing can cause pipes to burst, unleashing a torrent of water in your home. Call if you notice a leak, stains on walls, or a spike in your utility bill.
- Sewage Back Up: Raw sewage and water backing up through your toilet, sink, or bathtub is a serious situation that can threaten your home, health, and safety. Contact us right away even if you smell sewer odors, have a gurgling toilet, or multiple drains are clogged.
- Leaky Faucet: It may seem like more of an annoyance than an emergency, but a leaky faucet can waste a lot of water, cause mold, and increase energy bills. We can fix or replace a faucet with worn out or loose parts.
- Clogged Fixtures: We fix plumbing fixtures in Houston such as sinks that drain slowly or not at all. These can certainly affect your daily activities. Wear and tear can lead to a toilet clog, or perhaps a non-flushable item made it into the drain pipe. Call if your toilet isn’t flushing, it overflows, or the water level won’t go down or is too high.
- No Hot Water: If you have no hot water, you may have a burst pipe or an issue with your water heater. Let us troubleshoot and fix the problem, and check for other possibilities such as an electrical issue. If that’s the case, we’ll get an electrician to come and resolve the underlying problem.
Our Houston plumbing company can also address any valve, handle, showerhead, spigot, or other plumbing issue that needs to be fixed fast. We even service garbage disposals, dishwashers, and sump pumps.
Plumbing and Drain Cleaning in Houston, TX
An overflow, standing water, or slow drain may require a professional cleaning job. At Village Plumbing, we resolve the many causes of clogged toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and floor drains across the Houston area. It happens on a daily basis. Our plumbers are always on time and ready to diagnose and fix the problem, while quoting your price upfront without any surprises.
We also employ the latest technologies for inspecting your plumbing and addressing any issue present. The most advanced video inspection technology helps us assess your sewer and drain lines and determine the best solution to fix what we find. Hydro jetting can often be used to force clogs free and get them to drain through the system, as well as scour pipe walls clean from the inside.
Contact Village Plumbing & Air
A premier Houston plumbing company, we are open 24/7 to address plumbing emergencies day or night, on weekends, or holidays. Our licensed technicians are trained and equipped to fix any problem. They even arrive on trucks fully stocked with tools and parts, so they can troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve the issue on the spot. Check out our latest specials to save. If you have a plumbing emergency, call us right away at 713-678-0483
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.
Visit our Kitchen & Bath Showroom for Top brands: Kohler, Brizo, Eisenberg & more!