HVAC and Plumbing Services in Sugar Land, TX
Friendswood, TX, HVAC and Plumbing Company
Sugar Land was named for a large sugar plantation located here in the 19th century. Along with other edge cities around Houston, it has grown rapidly and is in fact one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. The city is known for its large number of master-planned communities, not to mention its humid subtropical climate. Everyone here can relate to how important it is to have air conditioning and, at times, heating, as well as working plumbing. Fortunately, our A/C technicians and plumbers in Houston, TX, are available to provide installation, maintenance, and 24/7 repair help.
Why Village Plumbing & Air Is the Contractor to Trust
Village Plumbing & Air has been serving the Houston area since 1946. It has grown in size and reputation under the leadership of Monica Ryan. Our company is built on exceptional customer service, honesty, and respect for our clients’ properties. Award-winning service is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and comprehensive parts and labor warranties for installations, repairs, and replacements. In addition, our licensed technicians are always prompt and thorough, whether providing 24/7 A/C repair or plumbing service.
Air Conditioning Services
Sugar Land’s long, hot summers can put a strain on your A/C. You never want to be without an air conditioner and the smallest issues can risk a breakdown during a heat wave. We make sure your system is up to par from the start, beginning with installing the best-suited unit for your home and making sure it is properly sized. You can then depend on Village Plumbing & Air for ongoing care and service throughout the life of your system with:
- A/C Repair: Village Plumbing & Air offers 24/7 A/C repair to get your air conditioner working, cold air blowing, and system to run quietly again. If your A/C breaks down, leaks, freezes, or has odors, we can also fix the problem fast.
- A/C Replacement: Our A/C installation and replacement professionals are licensed and trained to assess your home and choose the right sized system. When we’re done, your A/C will be fully calibrated and tested so you can rely on it for many years.
- A/C Maintenance: Our maintenance services are focused on prevention. Each year, we’ll inspect, test, and tune-up your air conditioner to prevent breakdowns and improve reliability, comfort, and efficiency as well as extend equipment operating life.
Village Plumbing & Air offers comprehensive heating services, even though you might only need your furnace occasionally. Your heating system can wear out even when not in use. Even though it worked fine last season, there may be issues that need to be addressed. We provide routine care and emergency furnace service so clients in Sugar Land always have safe, reliable, and efficient heating. You can always trust us to provide:
- Furnace Repair: Furnaces become less reliable as they age, but we can address the causes of noise, low airflow, or rising energy bills. Most issues can be fixed quickly while we’ll fully inspect your heating system to diagnose and fix any other problems.
- Furnace Replacement: Replacing a furnace is never an easy decision, but it can improve comfort, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency. Our team will evaluate your home and properly size your new furnace so you get the most out of it.
- Furnace Maintenance: Regular maintenance is a must whether your furnace is new or old. It can prevent heating failures and avoid major problems that may lead to safety hazards like fires or a release of carbon monoxide.
We are proud to be an emergency plumbing contractor that Sugar Land customers can trust in an urgent situation. We can fix leaking or broken pipes, dripping faucets, running toilets, and any other plumbing issue in your home. A leak can waste a substantial amount of water quickly and cause severe property damage. While we provide annual plumbing inspections and maintenance, the Village Plumbing & Air team is also relied upon for:
- Drain Cleaning: Clogged drains, slow drainage, or backups are not only nuisances; they can signal deeper plumbing problems. Whether there’s a simple blockage or damage to piping, our team can address the root cause quickly and effectively.
- Sewer Repair: Sewer lines carry waste away from your home, but blockages, collapsed lines, shifting pipes, and tree roots can cause dirty sewage to back up. We employ the latest camera sewer inspection services, hydro jetting, and trenchless repair methods to fix your sewer line fast.
- Hot Water Heaters: Our team can address corrosion, water quality issues, and tank sediment in Sugar Land water heaters. We provide water heater flushes, inspections, and other maintenance services. If it’s time for a replacement, we may recommend a tankless water heater depending on the needs of your home.
Contact Village Plumbing & Air
We are known for our award-winning service, from 24-hour air conditioning repair to emergency furnace service, to drain cleaning in Houston, TX, and across the Sugar Land area. Our company is the emergency plumbing contractor you can always count on. For non-emergencies, we offer virtual service calls to discuss your problem and provide estimates. And as a member of our Village Partner Plan, you’ll get biannual A/C and furnace tune ups, an annual whole house plumbing inspection, and service discounts.
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.
Visit our Kitchen & Bath Showroom for Top brands: Kohler, Brizo, Eisenberg & more!