Plumbing and HVAC Services in Stafford, TX
Plumbing and HVAC Services in Stafford, TX
Located in the Houston metropolitan area, Stafford originated as a settlement known as Stafford’s Point, which itself was established around a plantation founded in 1830. Today, it is connected via Interstate 69 to central Houston 16 miles away. The community’s hot, humid summers can put a great demand on air conditioners, while residents use their furnaces to stay warm during cool to mild winter days and nights. When it comes to keeping your HVAC and plumbing systems working reliably, you can trust Village Plumbing & Air for high quality service, while we’re open 24/7 for emergency A/C repair in Houston or to fix any issue with your water or gas lines.
Why Village Plumbing & Air
Our company has received numerous awards and recognitions over the years—and for good reason. We take your comfort, safety, and satisfaction very seriously. Trained and experienced in every aspect of A/C, heating, and plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance, our technicians respect your home and prioritize cleanliness. You can count on them to get it right the first time. Plus, we include comprehensive parts and labor warranties with each installation, and work to help you save via coupons, specials, and financing as well as our exclusive maintenance and service plan.
Air Conditioning Services
Our residential customers in Stafford rely on their air conditioning most of the year. We’re committed to help keep you cool. The function of your A/C has a direct effect on not only your comfort, but also your health and well-being. You can count on Village Plumbing & Air to address your needs with:
- A/C Repair: We provide high-quality A/C repair in the Houston area and can find and fix any problem. If your air conditioner breaks down, call for emergency HVAC service. If the unit won’t provide cold air, is leaking, or noisy, we can fix it fast.
- A/C Replacement: Replacing an A/C can be costly, but we offer financing and specials and properly size your new system, so you can save over time in the form of reliability and efficiency. Chances are, your old system isn’t as efficient as it could be.
- A/C Maintenance: We provide two inspections and tune-ups per year to Village Partner Plan members. Maintenance helps your A/C run better and more efficiently. It allows us to make minor repairs and your system may last longer than it otherwise would.
Heat and humidity typically linger for several months in Stafford. Even when it’s not in use, your furnace may still be subject to wear and tear. Before the heating season begins, we’ll make sure it’s in great shape and there are no safety issues to worry about. Whether you need heating repair, replacement, or maintenance, you can count on Village Plumbing & Air. We offer:
- Furnace Repair: Warm and cool spots in your home, noise, leaks, visible damage, and the smell of gas are reasons to call for emergency furnace repair in the Houston area. By providing quick repairs, we can avoid a fire or release of carbon monoxide.
- Furnace Replacement: Older furnaces are notoriously less efficient than modern units. If your energy bills are high and/or your heater isn’t working as reliably, we’ll install a new one sized for your home and make sure all connections, ducts, and vents are updated.
- Furnace Maintenance: Our plan members get their furnaces inspected and tuned up bi-annually. This lets us spot minor problems before they become serious. This is essential for your safety, and can save you a great deal of money.
Keeping your plumbing system in top shape is extremely important. Water is constantly running through it and the slightest of problems can mean wasted water and costly damage. Mold and water stains are common effects of hidden issues. Our plumbing technicians in Houston can protect your Stafford home with the following:
- Drain Cleaning: Slow drains should not be ignored as they’re an indicator of developing trouble. We use the latest techniques to inspect your plumbing and get rid of stubborn clogs. If multiple drains are clogged, then we’ll investigate the underlying cause.
- Sewer Repair: Our sewer line repair professionals can address blockages, shifting pipes, collapsed lines, and tree root intrusion. Oftentimes, we don’t have to dig up your yard and can replace underground pipe in Stafford more quickly and effectively.
- Hot Water Heaters: Water heaters are prone to rust, corrosion, water damage, ignition problems, and sediment buildup. We can address all of these and, if your unit is old or in disrepair, our team can find a high efficiency model, including a tankless water heater.
Contact Village Plumbing & Air
We have HVAC professionals and emergency plumbing contractors ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve any urgent matters in your Stafford home. Our technicians arrive in fully stocked trucks, so can troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair A/C and heating units and fixtures quickly. For a non-emergency, you can request a virtual call during which we can assess the problem and provide an estimate. To schedule an in-home appointment request service online, or call 713-678-0483 today.
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.
Visit our Kitchen & Bath Showroom for Top brands: Kohler, Brizo, Eisenberg & more!