HVAC and Plumbing Contractor in Kingwood, TX
HVAC and Plumbing Contractor in Kingwood, TX
Kingwood is a master-planning community in Houston, TX, created in 1971. This heavily forested suburban community has numerous trails within its nature preserves, but residents here sure enjoy the comfort of their own homes. Extreme temperatures can occur any time of the year, but the region is notorious for its hot, humid summers that can put quite a strain on air conditioners. Fortunately, you can count on Village Plumbing & Air any day of the year.
Why Village Plumbing & Air
Our team is available 24/7 to ensure your A/C, heating system, and plumbing is functional and safe. We always put the customer first and our award-winning service is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and generous parts and labor warranties. Financing is available for equipment installation and repair; it’s just one of the ways we’re committed to helping you save. Our maintenance services, coupons, and other specials can also help you afford the equipment and service you need in Kingwood.
Air Conditioning Services
We’re known for high-quality A/C services in Houston and are familiar with all types of HVAC systems. No matter what type of service you need, our team will explain all the options and the work that we will do. Air conditioner problems and breakdowns can be costly, but you can always trust us for:
- A/C Repair: Air conditioner repair in the Houston area will restore your comfort whether your A/C is not working or it’s blowing hot air, making noise, or leaking. If your A/C breaks down, we’ll be there promptly to fix it.
- A/C Replacement: Our experienced contractors will install a properly sized, efficient system if your air conditioner must be replaced. We’ll also test it to verify it’s working, and offer convenient financing options.
- A/C Maintenance: To ensure your A/C lasts, we offer air conditioner maintenance in Houston and the Kingwood area. It can improve efficiency, reduce repairs, and ensure you remain comfortable no matter how hot it gets.
You’ll need heating for at least part of the year. In winter, cold spells can make it chillier than you’re used to and, if your furnace isn’t working right, you may be without heat. A poorly maintained furnace can be dangerous, but you’ll be warm and safe thanks to our expertise in:
- Furnace Repair: A noisy furnace, leak, lack of heat, or high energy bill can mean there’s a problem with your furnace. It must be fixed quickly to restore comfort and protect against fire and/or carbon monoxide exposure.
- Furnace Replacement: After 15 to 20 years, most furnaces have reached the end of their operating life. Replacing a furnace doesn’t have to be stressful. We’ll evaluate your home and size a new furnace that will be reliable and efficient.
- Furnace Maintenance: We offer bi-annual furnace inspections and tune-ups to ensure minor issues are diagnosed and fixed before they get big. Maintenance also ensures your furnace is efficient and provides even heating throughout your home.
At Village Plumbing & Air, we believe any plumbing issue should be corrected as quickly as possible. Even a dripping faucet or running toilet can lead to serious and costly problems. As one of the leading plumbing companies in Texas, we can help with any plumbing need and can take on projects big or small. Our plumbing technicians are experienced professionals who can help with:
- Drain Cleaning: From slow drains to complete blockages and backups, we can fix the underlying issue fast. Being a licensed emergency plumbing contractor enables us to inspect pipes and perform snaking or hydro jetting to eliminate clogs.
- Sewer Repair: Sometimes, the source of plumbing problems is outside your home. Blocked sewer pipes, corrosion, and shifting soil are just a few issues we can fix. If tree roots need to be removed or sections of pipe replaced, we can do it without extensive digging.
- Hot Water Heaters: Our Kingwood plumbers can restore your water heater if it has a damaged heating element, ignition, or electrical connection. If it’s an old or severely damaged unit, we’ll install a properly sized, high-efficiency unit or a more compact tankless water heater.
Contact Village Plumbing & Air
Focused on integrity and honesty, our company takes pride in helping customers achieve comfort and being the 24-hour air conditioning repair and plumbing company you can trust at any time. We can also help update your kitchen or bathroom. Join our exclusive Village Partner Plan to receive top-notch maintenance throughout the year and save via routine service, coupons, and low-interest financing. To get started, Contact us online or give us a call 713-678-0483 today.
A condenser is the equipment people most recognize as their air conditioner. It’s the large box-like unit located on the outside of your home somewhere.
There are evaporator coils (in your attic unit) and condenser coils (on your outdoor equipment) they are both essential to the function of your HVAC system and it’s good to always keep them clean. Did you know dust & dirt is the #1 killer of HVAC systems?
Air Handler or Furnace
The furnace is the heart of your heating system, and is sometimes part of the air handler. The air handler connects to your duct system and can contain filters as well as heating and cooling elements.
Visit our Kitchen & Bath Showroom for Top brands: Kohler, Brizo, Eisenberg & more!